Finally, a digital timeout that really works. Kids get it, quickly! Made simple because we know parents need to move fast.
- Customize a timeout based on the type of device
- Instantly disable internet on both iOS and Android devices
- Lock the screen down on iOS to stop phone use
- Enable timeout with a single click on your parental dashboard
- Disable all apps including messaging
- Explore how timeout applies differently to Apple iOS and Android Samsung devices below
Timeout on Apple iOS Devices
For timeout on Apple mobile devices, you have several options. Either simply disable the Internet or add in the additional functions of locking the screen or hiding all apps on the screen. It’s totally up to you! Enabling timeout is as easy as switching the timeout toggle to on! This is done easily throughout your dashboard.
Timeout on Android for Samsung
If you are using Netsanity to protect Android devices timeout is very simple. Slide the toggle to green and your child’s Android device will be instantly boring! Disable the internet, all 3rd party apps, and all texting for as long as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work for Apple iOS?
For Apple, timeout has 3 modes: Disable Internet only; Disable Internet and lock the screen; Disable Internet and hide all 3rd party apps
What does timeout do on Android?
For Android, there is one timeout setting. When it is enabled, the internet is disabled, 3rd party apps are disabled, and SMS is disabled