Use our feature available exclusively on Android Samsung devices to disable any app that is installed on the managed device. Kids can click and tap but those darn icons do nothing!
- Disable any app on the managed Android device
- Apps can be disabled even if not in appblocker
- One click functionality; easy and quick!
- Enable apps again just as easily
- Works seamlessly with appblocker for a 1-2 punch
- Limit app and data usage whenever you want!
Exclusively on Android blocking apps becomes even more powerful. Of course, you can block apps included in our appblocker tool, now with Android you can disable apps installed on the managed device as well. Even if that app is not currently profiled in our appblocker tool, you can still render the app icon useless by disabling.
Block what you want
What apps can you disable on Android using Netsanity? Any apps installed on the device. You don’t have to wait for us to add the app to our appblocker tool in order to disable. From the moment you enroll an Android (Samsung currently) mobile device in Netsanity you will be able to see a list of all apps installed on that device.